PROGRAM USA - FLORIDA
Photo courtesy of https://teslaownersflorida.org/
USA - FLORIDA
WELCOME TO TESLA OWNERS CAMPER day USA – FLORIDA.
Please check the https://teslaownersflorida.org/ member area for up to date information!
Members, please RSVP here: https://www.teslaownersflorida.org/event-4809287
“Visitors Welcome Too!”
There are Sites available for The June 17th-19th Weekend at Jetty Park Campgrounds.
Each Day will have Optional Activities for Registrants.
“Campers MUST purchase tickets from Jetty Park Campground or arrange a shared site with fellow member prior to registering through TOCFS. See Instructions below”
Join us and Tesla Clubs across the world for Tesla Owners Camper Day where you can spend the night in your own Private Tesla Hotel. Pick up a mattress for your Tesla, or throw a tent over your trunk. Have a cool or warm night of camping, thanks to Tesla Camper Mode!
- Create a Discord Account.
- Verify your Email Address.
- Join The Tesla Owners Florida Server.
- Read & Agree To The Server Rules.
- Join tesla-owners-camper-day-florida Discord Channel.
Join The Tesla Owners Camper Day – World Wide Facebook Group to chat, check-in & share Photos & Videos with other Tesla Campers around The World.
Join The Tesla Owners Camper Day – World Wide WhatsApp Group to chat, check-in & share Photos & Videos with other Tesla Campers around The World.
And after The Event, upload all your B-E-A-Utiful Photos & Videos to our Shared & Organized Google Photos Album.
Event Coordinator: Carson J Gallo
Friday June 17th
Saturday June 18th
Kennedy Space Center Trip
- 08:30 AM – Meet at Staging Point – Grass Parking Lot outside Campers Section off of Jetty Park Road.
- 08:45 AM – Depart Jetty Park Campground to Convoy over to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex following this route or your Tesla Navigation.
- 09:00 AM – Arrive at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. And park at or near The Three Level-2 Charging Stations (1 with J1772) in the corner of parking lot 4 closest to the entrance to the visitor center. There is no cost to charge but parking is $10. Gather up and walk to Ticket Booth together, and if there are 15 of us or more we will receive a group discount. 50+ for an additional discount.
- 10:30 AM – Meet Astronaut Woody Spring – Meet the Astronaut of the Day, Sherwood “Woody” Spring.
Tesla Owners Camper Day Stream
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM – Chat Online with all the other Tesla Clubs participating in Tesla Owners Camper Day across The World!
6:00 PM – Join us at The Pavilion / Communal Fire Pit for Food, Drinks, Good Talks, and Smores. And wear a Plaid Shirt to The Plaid BBQ for a chance at a Free Giveaway. We’ll provide the essentials, but please bring some BBQ Food, Condiments, Snacks, & Drinks.
Sunday June 19th
Join us and Tesla Clubs across the world for Tesla Owners Camper Day where you can spend the night in your own Private Tesla Hotel. Pick up a mattress for your Tesla, or throw a tent over your trunk. Have a cool or warm night of camping, thanks to Tesla Camper Mode! And Special thanks to event sponsor Dreamcase, Dreamcase Bed & Window Blinds are available to order for Model S, Model 3, Model X, & Model Y. Use Discount Code TeslaDream10 for 10% off at checkout.
There are currently about 25 Sites available for The June 17th-19th Weekend at Jetty Park Campgrounds. Check-In Time for sites is 2 PM, Check-Out Time is 12 PM. Prices vary depending on the site.
Tesla’s Congregating at Site #’s 26-34, If full, check The Share Sheet or book Inlet Site to the North.
While sites with Hookup are not available, there are still 2 Supercharger Stations located within a half hour on your way to Jetty Park Campgrounds. Rockledge Tesla Supercharger with 12 stalls & Titusville Tesla Supercharger with 16 stalls. Make sure you show up to The Campgrounds with a minimum 50% State-of-Charge if you’re going to be utilizing Camper Mode. Depending on conditions, Camper Mode can use up to 20% for 12 Hours of usage. And Camper Mode will not activate when State-of-Charge has only 20% left.
And if you want to save some money, or if Site Availability is limited, each site allows 2 Vehicles. So if you’re willing to share your site with a fellow Tesla Camper fill out This Form. Or if you’re looking to contact someone who is willing to share their site, you can find their contact info on This Sheet to make arrangements. Registrants are responsible for booking their own site, and coordinating with one another if splitting a site.
Site Reservation Instructions
- Sign up for a CampLife Account.
- Go to Jetty Park’s Campground Reservation Portal.
- Set Arrival date to either Friday June 17th 2022, or Saturday June 18th 2022.
- Set Departure date to either Saturday June 18th 2022 or Sunday June 19th 2022.
- Select your site, preferably an available Tent Site #26-34, or if none available remember to check The Share Sheet if someone is willing to share. If neither are available default to an Inlet Site at the North End of The Campgrounds.
- If you need assistance, or need to modify or cancel a reservation, please call 321-783-7111 or Email: email@example.com
- Visit The Club’s Recommended Camping Essentials Checklist. But don’t worry if you forget something, Jetty Park Campgrounds has a Camp Store on site which is open 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Jetty Park Campgrounds has two (2) bathhouses located on east and west sides of the campground which contain toilets, sinks and showers.
- Laundry facilities are located at each bathhouse within the campground. Tokens are available at the Camp Store during regular operating hours.
Are you not a Camper, and just want to join in on the Activities for the day, or wanna stay nearby? That’s fine, Day Visitors are just $5 Per/Day! Reach out to The Event Coordinator via Email or Discord to arrange a Visitors Pass. Just remember to exit by 10 PM. And when Registering for Event, select Visiting instead of Camping. And don’t forget, Airbnb’s or Hotels with EV Charging may be Available nearby.
Each Day will have Optional Activities for Registrants.